Friday, December 7, 2012

Rob Kardashian Claims He Got Rita Ora Pregnant


Rob Kardashian continues his subliminal tirade against Rita Ora now claiming once got her pregnant.

Rob Kardashian has reportedy claimed he got Rita Ora pregnant, amid his recent splitfrom the singer.
The reality TV star was said to have accused Ora of cheating on him with "nearly 20 dudes" when they were dating - resulting in the topic 'Rita Whora' trending on Twitter. Kardashian has now denied that Ora was the subject of his tweets, saying he 'respects' women.
Rob made the pregnancy claims after he mistook a tweet from a fake account attributed to Rita's official page, which read: "Rob's d**k was wack, I had to go get it somewhere else."
He then retweeted the bogus comment, accompanying it with the message: "So you let me get you pregnant and you let others hit raw?"
The 25-year old later removed his post, later adding: "U deleted ur tweet just like me lol."
However, Kardashian has now denied that his posts were aimed at Rita, tweeting: "Just so we clear I never once mentioned "Rita Ora" in any of my tweets or even used the word "whore" and I never would. I Respect Women.
"Sad that the media created negativity for a young artist new to the game that is working so hard to make it. Never mentioned any names."
He added: "I speak truth. I'm a very Real dude and everything I say I mean... But never called anyone specific a whore and said any names. You all did."
Jacked from MTV UK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I neve understood what a female would interesting about this clown ass dude.

Anonymous said...

he's weak

Anonymous said...

With 20 other guys; how does he know that the pregancy was his? He's so dumb. So that means that any gilr can cheat on him, get pregnant and he will think the baby his his.

Anonymous said...

What a tool.

Anonymous said...

@ DECEMBER 7, 2012 AT 10:07 AM

I see you Chyna! Well played, well played indeed. That'll teachem.

Post a Comment