Friday, May 1, 2009

Nick And Mariah's Anniversary



While a video montage of Mimi and Nick Cannon's year together played, the Hello Kitty princess herself shed a crystal tear that dripped down to the floor and sprouted a bright rainbow of butterflies that fluttered around her. Mimi should really bottle her magical tears. It would trump water as the #1 used liquid in Japan. Trust this.
Maybe Mimi was crying because she waltzed out of her cotton candy-haze for a quick minute and realized she's been married to the dude from Love Don't Cost a Thing for a full year! Yes, an entire 365 days! Here I was thinking they would only last until the champagne buzz wore off. Shame. On. Me. I will pucker up to a lamb (not like that) in their honor today.
Here's Mimi showing off her Deery-Lous with her overgrown man child husband at their anniversary party at Las Vegas' Moon nightclub last night.

Jacked From Dlisted

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The older she gets, the whiter she gets. Eww Nick.

Anonymous said...

I hate Nick Cannon, he's so childish. Mariah is my hero!

Anonymous said...

I love Mariah best vocalist ever! Love her and Nick together too yall stop hating!

Anonymous said...

I've never been crazy about Mimi, but I have to admit that she seems happier than ever. She's so in love with Nick she doesn't know what to do. She never smiled when she was married to Tommy Matola--not like this. I'm glad she's happy and I hope her marriage works out well.

Anonymous said...

an odd case of a champagne and an energy drink.You see naturally one lifts you up and the other brings you down but a lil bit of emotional stuff and they both mix well....bigg ups cannon and mimi

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is finally happy. People are such haters. Get over Mariah and Nick and finds someone to be happy with.

Anonymous said...

I was there and it was akward for everyone who wasnt them

Post a Comment